Terms of Service
Falkorie.tv is a service that allows users to collect and view information about users in their Twitch ("https://www.twitch.tv") chat rooms.
By accessing the service ("Websites" or "Services") consisting of the website ("Falkorie.tv") and all related services, software applications and websites operated by Falkorie ("Company", "us", "we" or "our"), including, but not limited to, visiting, registering for, downloading from, browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms of Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Any new features or tools which are added to the service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. The most current version of the Terms of Service can on this page be reviewed at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to this website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the service.
2. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access the service or any content on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission from us.
3. User Agreement
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by the Terms of Conditions of Use seen on this site.
You agree not to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and that you will not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
We have the rights to for any reason at any time remove the service for a period of time or cancel the service indefinitely, without notice to you.
We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate, reliable, timely or error-free.
You agree that your use of, or inability to use the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any warranties or conditions of any kind.
5. Third Parties
The service may encompass other services or applications that Falkorie does not control ("Third Parties"). By agreeing to the Terms of Conditions of Use, you acknowledge that you have agreed to be bound by any Terms of Conditions of Use of these Third Parties in order to use those services or applications.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
Any use by you of third-party tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms of which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Such new services and/or features shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
6. Use License
Permission is granted on a non-sublicensable license, to temporarily access and use the service. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software related to the service;
- attempt to use any data mining, robots or similar data extraction methods;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notions from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or to any other server.
This license shall be terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Falkorie at any time. If terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials obtained from the service in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You agree that Falkorie may use your company, organization, or product name and/or logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, website listing of customers, research and marketing case studies and other marketing-related activities. You may not issue any public announcment regarding your use of the service which suggests partnership with Falkorie without our prior review and written approval.
We are not responsible if information provided by our service is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
9. Modifications to the Service and Prices
We reserve the right to at any time modify or discontinue any service and/or feature without notice.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change or discontinuation of the service.
Prices and/or fees for our service are subject to change without notice.
10. Prohibited Conduct
By agreeing to these Terms of Service you acknowledge that you may not:
- post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate content;
- access the service as another person or entity without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- make any unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals or send junk mail or spam to other users of the service or its Third Parties;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service;
- decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover source code of the service or any part thereof;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the service or any user's use of them, by any means;
- interfere with or disrupt the service or servers connected to the service;
- use the service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, or negatively affect other users from fully using the service;
11. Personal Information
12. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Falkorie, our affiliates, third-party suppliers, licensors, partners, employees and agents from any claims or demand, including legal fees and expenses, due to or arising from your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
By making an online monetary transaction to the service ("Payment") through any of its third-party payment services ("PayPal", "the Payment Service"), you represent and warrant that:
- once a Payment is made, the transaction is final and cannot be disputed or reversed unless it was made fraudulently;
- if you become aware of any fraudulent use of your Payment Service account, you will report this to the Payment Service in accordance with their reporting rules;
- you are a user who can legally make a Payment;
- we reserve the right to at any time, for any reason, refuse, terminate or cancel a Payment;
- any imaginable service, benefit, or effect from a Payment, may change, or be revoked at any time without notice;
- once a Payment is made, Falkorie will have fully satisfied its obligation to deliver or otherwise provide any service, benefit or effect imagined by making the Payment final;
These Terms of Service are in effect unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
16. Changes to Terms of Service
The most current version of the Terms of Service can be reviewed at this page at any time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the service following the changes of these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.