Falkorie ("Company", "us", "we" or "our") is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
2. Information we Collect
As a visitor, you can browse our website without being required to provide us with any personally identifiable information.
As a user, you may be required to provide us with personally identifiable information.
3. Computer Information Collected
When you use our service, we may automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of our service. Such is information is typically considered non personal information. This information could include, but is not limited to, web browser type, device type, country, and computer operating system. This information is anonymous and is used to analyze trends among our users to help improve our service.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect and/or receive from you to:
- verify your identity if you choose to link your account with a third-party account (such as Twitch, or Google account).
- customize our service to fit your needs and to allow all functionality of our service to be accessed.
- confirm your identity to prevent fraudulent transactions and/or activities.
6. Third Party Logins
To use our service you may be required to register and link your third-party account (such as Twitch, or Google account). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you, such as username, user-id, e-mail address, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
7. How Long Your Information is Stored
8 Your Privacy Rights
Based on the laws of certain countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information or in some circumstances delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us.